- Kazakhstan seeks to supply Germany with oil via Druzhba, FSU Oil&Gas Monitor, issue 1208, P.8, January 4, 2023.
- Kazakhstan to send oil to Germany via Russian pipeline, FSU Oil&Gas Monitor, issue 1210, P. 10, January 18, 2023.
- Kumenov, Almaz, Kazakhstan to send oil to Germany via Russian pipeline, Eurasianet.org, January 13, 2023.
- Veshapidze, S., & Karchava, L. (2022). Contradictions of Globalization under the COVID-19 Pandemic. Bull. Georg. Natl. Acad. Sci, 16(4).
- Lomia, E. (2020). The Evaluation of Russia's foreign policy towards Georgia following the ‘Rose Revolution’. Journal of Liberty and International affairs, 6(1), 112-128.
- Lomia, E. (2020). Political Realism in International Relations: Classical Realism, Neo-realism, and Neo-Classical Realism. International Journal of Social, Political and Economic Research, 7(3), 591-600.
- Lomia, E. (2020). Russia’s Growing Threats to Georgia and Georgia’s European Aspiration. The New Economist, 15(2, 2020), 1-1.
- Lomia, E. (2020). Historical narratives of the “New World Order. The New Economist, 15(1), 1-1.
- Lomia, E., & Karchava, L. (2021). Georgian ethnopolitical conflict as a subject of confrontation between the USA and Russia. Journal of Liberty and International Affairs, 7(2), 90.
- Pavliashvili, S. and Gubeladze, D., 2020. The economic challenges in times of Covid-19, circular labor migration, the necessity to switch from a linear to a circular economy and business opportunities. In Social and economic aspects of education in modern society (Scientific and Practical Conference (Vol. 1, No. 3).
- Pavliashvili, S., 2011. The World Economic Crisis and Georgia. The Caucasus & Globalization, 5(3-4), pp.54-62.
- Ritchie, Michael, Kazakh Crude Oil and Gas Condensate Production, April 2022, Energy Intelligence Group, May 18, 2022.
- Sorge, Petra; Longley, Alex; Germany Says It Won't Be Buying Russian Oil at All in 2023, Bloomberg.com, December 20, 2022.
- European Council – Council of the European Union, EU sanctions against Russia explained, February 6, 2023.
- Williams, Alison; Fincher, Christina, Russia to ship 20,000 tons of oil from Kazakhstan to Germany via Druzhba pipeline in Feb, Reuters, January 31, 2023.
- Garakanidze, Zurab, “On Some Problems of Caspian Oil Transportation in the European Union,” For.ge, December 3, 2022, (in Georgian).
- Garakanidze, Zurab, “Impact of the Russia-Ukraine War on the Formation of the European Gas Market,” for.ge, June 27, 2022, (in Georgian).
The New Economist N 1 (2023), Vol 18, Issue 1
Copyright (c) 2023 Giorgi Garakanidze